Cheese Lovers Everywhere will Enjoy the Ease and Simplicity of this Essential Beginner’s Resource for Cheese Making at Home.
Say you love cheese and anyone within earshot will agree, because from Ricotta to Havarti and Gouda to Brie, cheese is quite simply amazing. But when it comes to making your own, it can be trickier than you’d think to get started.
Lifetime cheese lover Elena Santogade felt this way when she taught herself about cheese making in her Brooklyn kitchen more than 10 years ago. As her hobby gained steam, Elena started running cheese making classes out of her apartment. Now, a full-time cheese professional, Elena has dedicated herself to creating cheese making recipes specifically with the beginner in mind.
Elena’s first-hand knowledge of the pitfalls and successes of a beginner cheese maker has armed her with the tried and true knowledge you’ll find in The Beginner’s Guide to Cheese Making. With the easy, step-by-step cheese making recipes specifically designed for beginners, you’ll be making the fresh, tasty cheeses that you love so much in no time.
- A brief introduction to the craft of cheese making offers answers to all of your cheese uncertainties such as: Goat’s milk or cow’s milk? What equipment do I need? Which cheese to make first?
- Quick start tutorials offer a crash course in cheesemaking best practices and techniques so you develop boast-worthy cheese making habits from the very start.
- Tailored step-by-step make sheets help you track your cheese making process, ensuring your skills improve with every cheese you craft.
- Easy-to-follow instructions for more than 45 recipes will help you make everything from soft cheeses to hard, and nut spreads to your very own ferments.
Learning any new skill can feel tricky at times, but The Beginner’s Guide to Cheese Making sets you up for success early on so you can make the Havarti, Mozzarella, and Feta you’ve always dreamed of.
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the alpha burly pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the alpha burly pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning eva midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
TrailCrest Men’s Full-Zip Polar Fleece Jacket, Mossy Oak Shaddow Grass Camo
• All Season Layering Jacket – Made with Superior Quality High-Density Poly-Fleece Which Won’t Pill or Shed. As Rugged and Warm as it is Soft.
• 100% Polyester – Comfortable and Lightweight as Well as Machine Washable for Easy Care and a Fresh Feel.
• This Ultimate Versatile Jacket – Features a Simple, Wear it Everywhere Look and will be the Perfect Companion for all Your Every Day, such as Running Errands and Hanging Around the House.
• Durable Enough for all your Outdoor Activities, an All Around Perfect Addition to your Outerwear Collection.
• Active Fit – This Jacket Features a Flattering Style Without Compromising its Durability. As Functional as it is Stylish.
• Two Roomy Side Zippered Hand Pockets are Ideal for Safely Storing Your Personal Belongings.
• Includes Additional Quality Features Such as a Stand-Up Neck Collar for Better Protection and Warmth, as well as Elastic Cuffs.
• Available in Several Fashionable Solid Heather Colors, Along with the Popular Shaddow Grass Pattern of Mossy Oak Camo.
At TRAILCREST®, we’ve been pursuing the thrill of the hunt since 1982. With a fierce love for the great outdoors, we originally geared up as a quality apparel brand in the outdoor, hunting and military markets. Those same boot-deep values continue to drive you today: Offer the ultimate in safety, empower the freedom of being at one with nature, and promote honest-to-goodness fun for the entire family.
Choose TRAILCREST. Chase the very best.
Scent Blocker has the gals covered with the WindTec Jacket and Pant set. Created for her, with various weather conditions in mind, the WindTec fleece hunting jacket and pant are sure to keep mama bear warm and happy. An exclusive WindBlocker membrane is bonded between fabric layers to concentrate body warmth and keep wind from penetrating. Soft, quiet micro denier Hyperfleece conserves core heat and wicks away any moisture generated by the warmth within. Break out the WindTec, and make the misery of harsh wind disappear. Available in Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity and RealTree Xtra, this will surely leave the ladies thankful for a warm hunt.
The bulky yarn makes these much warmer than socks made from cotton, and the soft brushed lining insures greater comfort than wool.
Women’s Berne Snow Drift Hooded Hunting Coat. Sherpa-lined for extra cozy factor. Heavier than a hoodie, lighter than a jacket, just right for toasty warmth when it’s cold (but not TOO cold). It’s soft, sherpa-lined, and triple-stitched for exceptional toughness. The Drift: Heavyweight 100% cotton shell; Body insulation: Heavyweight 100% polyester fine sherpa; Sleeve insulation: Heavyweight insulation quilted to smooth 100% polyester taffeta for easy on / off; 3-Pc. sherpa-lined hood; 3 inside chest pockets (right with zipper closure); Full zipper front; Triple needle-stitched main seams for added toughness; Hidden knit storm cuffs. Imported. State Color and Size. Order yours today! Women’s Berne Snow Drift Hooded Hunting Coat
Contrary to popular belief, a good living can be made on an organic farm. What’s required is farming smarter, not harder.
In The Organic Farmer’s Business Handbook, Richard Wiswall shares advice on how to make your vegetable production more efficient, better manage your employees and finances, and turn a profit. From his twenty-seven years of experience at Cate Farm in Vermont, Wiswall knows firsthand the joys of starting and operating an organic farm—as well as the challenges of making a living from one. Farming offers fundamental satisfaction from producing food, working outdoors, being one’s own boss, and working intimately with nature. But, unfortunately, many farmers avoid learning about the business end of farming; because of this, they often work harder than they need to, or quit farming altogether because of frustrating—and often avoidable—losses.
In this comprehensive business kit, Wiswall covers:
- Step-by-step procedures to make your crop production more efficient
- Advice on managing employees, farm operations, and office systems
- Novel marketing strategies
- What to do with your profits: business spending, investing, and planning for retirement
A companion CD offers valuable business tools, including easy-to-use spreadsheets for projecting cash flow, a payroll calculator, comprehensive crop budgets for forty different crops, and tax planners.
GameHide 201 OR 3X Sneaker Vest. Hunting wear is all we do at Gamehide. It’s more than just a mantra. It’s a fact. And it’s been that way for the 30-plus years in the hunting clothing business. How can you really know what hunters need in their clothing if you don’t hunt? Can you really know how a garment performs in extreme conditions if you don’t wear it in extreme conditions? In the end, Gamehide products prove themselves every day. They are designed by hunters who really hunt. Not clothing designers who really don’t!.
What does it take to become a successful homesteader?
Based on her popular homesteading blog, 5 Acres & A Dream, Leigh Tate shares how she and her husband Dan are facing the challenges of trying to establish a self-sufficient homestead; from defining their dream, finding property, and setting priorities, to obstacles and difficult times, to learning how to work smarter, not harder. She shares what they’ve learned about energy self-sufficiency, water self-sufficiency, and food self-sufficiency for themselves and their goats and chickens too. Included are copies of their homestead master plan plus revisions, homegrown vitamins and minerals for goats, and several of Leigh’s favorite homestead recipes.